Sunday, February 21, 2010

Take my advice...I don't use it anyway. Part trente - sept


GLADIATOR SANDALS ARE NOT MEANT FOR CLUBBING - For God's sake woman. They are for the beach, Saturday shopping and brunch with the girls. Not for booty popping to some beats. Plus there is the hazard of people stepping on your toes and also, you just look silly - in my opinion anyway. You're reading my blog, so my opinion counts here.

THERE ARE VERY FEW GUYS WHO ARE WORTH ALLOWING TO CUM INSIDE OF YOU - And when I say few, I mean none. I know you get caught up in the moment and you want to show him how down you are so you allow it, but please girl...get a clue.

TO BE A STAR YOU NEED TO REACH FOR THE SKY - Soz. I don't mean to sound all Hallmark on ya ass, but that pipe dream can become reality if you don't let anyone say you can't do it or if you reach inside and pull out that confidence. It's in there somewhere. But don't get over confident and become a...um, whats the word?...oh yeah...wanker.

FISTING DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE INSERTS A TYSON SIZE CLUTCHED FIST IN YOUR WOO HOO - Please. This is not a circus show.

LET'S GET OUR BRAIN INTO SOME LATERAL THINKING ACTION - Wearing vintage and skinny jeans does not auto make you 'indie', wearing kicks and gold jewellery does not make you 'black' etc etc. One can wear Air Max's, don a leather jacket, with a 1970's floral dress and listen to the Pixies without the need to have a 'label'. Have I confused you?

The only label one should wear is fabulous x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The only label one should wear is fabulous." Oh so right. xxx