Friday, August 6, 2010

I can be sweet ...


...it just doesn't happen very often. I just need the threads to help me achieve the sugary look. This cute little jumper by WILDFOX might be sweet enough to cause tooth ache. It's perfect for date night on the couch watching DVDs with a fine specimen of a male. Mabes with some basic leggings (I'd actually team it with these mad monochrome aztec babies I copped from TopShop a while back - but thats just me) and 'I didn't try very hard' hair and make up. Not that I have said date on the agenda...but a girl can dream.

Anyway, Wildfox has some nifty little pieces and you can get it from DirtyRich.

XXXO

2 comments:

Pull Down The Moon said...

very sweet!
need to be finding out how to get that in the uk!

Obnoxious Owl said...

wanna swap places honey? x