Wednesday, December 8, 2010

360 - Aus Rapper


I got to know 360 through Social Networks. Hey! don't judge, it's how all the kids do it these days, plus I know nothing about the Australian hip hop scene, so thanks to Sixty's wit and ridiculousness on twitter I have become familiar. You can't doubt the man's talent...check out this GOT BEEF battle and tell me I'm wrong.

So read on a little chat I had with him, and hit him up! Ask him to sign your boobs, he'll love it.

WHENEVER I ... hear someone say they prefer smooth peanut butter over crunchy I wanna smack them in the mouth.

THE BIGGEST MISTAKE ... Australia made was taking Dr pepper out of most stores

FUCK ... like a rockstar

I WILL NEVER ... say never.. damn

BUT I WILL ALWAYS ... say never... fuck

IF I ... miss out on seeing Miike Snow live I will kill everyone

THE OBNOXIOUS OWL ... is a mad bitch and she will bash you and take your shoes

Or bash you with your shoes, Love Owl x

Peep the This Life interview I did with 360 here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!