Monday, November 9, 2009

OBNOXIOUS OWL'S SOFA

So, a few of you have emailed me asking for one on one advice. I'm down for it, as long as you a) Don't sue me if it all goes a bit pear shaped - yeah that means YOU America and b) you let me post your question with my answer. Anonymously of course...

You can ask me anything you want about boys, fashion, beauty, awkward situations - whatever tickles your fanny really. I am an opinionated lady, so do not underestimate the extent to which my obnoxious levels can go. Sit yourself down, I'll put the kettle on and I'll try and advise you in the only way I know how, obnoxiously.

Hit me up at obnoxiousowl@gmail.com, you can send me a postal address too if you want. I might have a pressie for ya if I use your question.

Look forward to it x

No comments: