Friday, January 15, 2010

MOTEL7 SOLO SHOW IN AMSTERDAM

Well you all know that my most favourite contemporary artist ever is my girl Motel 7. She is also the wonder behind my banner for this 'ere blog.

She has a solo show coming up in Amsterdam as well as Oslo where she currently resides. So if you are one of those fly European types, make sure you get yo ass down there!! It's at the Willem Kerseboom Gallery in Amsterdam and opens Februaury 6.

Check it...

Motel never fails to amaze and touch me. Not in that way...well...maybe in that way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM IN OSLO! Looking for her exhibition NOW.

motel said...

hehe love you ^_^ xxx

Obnoxious Owl said...

yay Adeline! I have added the flyer for her group show in Oslo. Make sure you make it down there and give Motel a big kiss from me x

erika said...

whoa amazing!! I only found out about Miss Motel like a week ago when my girl told me we're featuring her in the next issue of C.O.P.... then I find your blog like a few days later. Both stellar finds. Nice one.

Unknown said...

Hey came across your site from SJ.. I'm in Amsterdam- I'll check it out :)

Obnoxious Owl said...

Marvelous Ms Fitz! Motel is bodacious, as is Lady SJ - looks like you are too! x