Friday, February 26, 2010

Take my advice...I don't use it anyway. Part trente-huit


YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE NATURALLY GOOD LOOKING TO BE HOT - It's true! SO many times I've met dudes that haven't grabbed my attention when I first looked at them, but then after a little chinwag and a few glasses of vino, I just imagine them on top of me. I think I may have just given the green light on being a drunken slut....I can't be sure...I hope you get my point.

HAVE A LITTLE MYSTERY - Yes. I know that's a bit rich coming from moi. But I am for serious here, keep that element of cool - otherwise, there is no point in trying to get to know you if it is just all spread out on the proverbial table.

PLEASE CLEAN THE MAKE-UP SLUDGE OFF YOUR MOBILE PHONE - It's pretty fucking gross.

IF HE HAS FACIAL TATTOO'S YOU MAY HAVE SEX WITH HIM - But under no circumstances are you to get involved in any sort of committed relationship with him.

CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER IS WAY BETTER THAN SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER - Please don't send me any comments about this. I am right.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Owl for Haiti party tomorrow night x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF HE HAS FACIAL TATTOO'S YOU MAY HAVE SEX WITH HIM - Haha! Thanks!!!