Saturday, October 23, 2010

MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS



I'm doing the walk for breast cancer today...like most people, I probably wouldn't be doing something like this unless me or someone I knew was affected. Like I don't give money to guide dogs because I don't know anyone who is blind ... ok Stevie Wonder, but I don't know him personally. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's life. We don't think about these things until they happen to us. So my Mum copped the cancer of the breast a few years back and she is a survivor...and why? 'cause she checked herself on the reg. Many others are not so lucky. So Owlies, I beg of you...check your bumps for lumps...here is a little 'how to' guide.  This bastard creeps up on us out of the blue...my Mum was only 46 when she found the fucker.  Be sensible and be aware...boobies are nice...guys dig them.

All hail the healthy tit!  (after the jump)







No comments: