Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We are overgrown kids. We need to accept it.


I hate Halloween and I hate dress ups. Don't tell me what to wear!  But what I CAN get behind this spooky season, is this new collection by MAC make-up.  The cosmetic powerhouse have teamed up with Disney and produced  'Venomous Villains' - iLike.  I'm not really one to cream myself over Disney inspired stuff, but I have always enjoyed the 'baddies' more than anything.  What can I say I'm a sadist!  I even had an Maleficent house key once...The Sleeping Beauty bitch?   Plus lets be honest, these bad asses are way more fierce that the airy fairy princesses.  'ol Cruella De Ville has been rocking the red lippy and monochrome look WAY before Anna Wintour.  I went on a bit of a rampage today and this is what I picked up ...



 I got the red one by Cruella.  It's not as bright as one would expect, but it's bloody.  It's pretty great.





I didn't actually buy this mirror compact with the Frog Princess villain.  I just thought it was kinda cool.  And fucking random.  Wouldn't it have made sense for The Evil Queen from Snow White to be reppin this?  What with the 'mirror mirror on the wall' shit?


Ah, the MAC beauty powder.  Mother fucking SWOON!  I nabbed me the Maleficent in a pretty delicate pink.  Because I'm pink and delicate innit?



I got this cream blush as well...I don't even fucking need it!  Damn you Disney and your clever little marketing bullshit!  I'm a consumer!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!  (crying in hands)




*sigh* I'm such a sucker for packaging...but then, aren't we all?




I didn't buy this purple shit either, I just wanted to show you the amazingness of it all.  Just look at it all together ...




There is plenty more where this came from but hurry 'cause it is selling out at a ridiculous rate.  Mwah hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (evil Disney Queen laugh)

4 comments:

Ruby Velour said...

I'm not a fan of MAC but man they're luring me in with this range!

Obnoxious Owl said...

they know where to get us where it hurts!

Anonymous said...

OH FUCK now I want everything with The Evil Queen on it!!!!!

motel said...

i like the glosses and blushes in this range too. most of the products are sold out already in norway. :(