Monday, February 14, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!



Well not really as it was last weekend but did I tell you I finally met M.I.A?  Those who follow this here blog on the reg will know that I have her on a bit of a pedestal. Well, I bumped into her at a party last Sunday night and I said hi. Nothing major to report...I gave her an Obnoxious Owl sticker (yes I know, lame) but hey! she put it in her pocket so she might read it! And we had a tiny little dance off/grind on each other on the d floor later to Hypnotize by Biggie.  Yeah, we're like *this* now hahaha. I kinda wish I hadn't met her...kinda. I mean...now what?  Anyway, I was so starstruck I didn't even ask for a photo...F to the A to the I to the L.  Maybe next time hey Maya?  Oh yeah, her performance at Big Day Out.... :/ - we'll save that for another post shall we?

1 comment:

Ruby Velour said...

Ahhh that is too cool!