Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Take my advice...I don't use it anyway. Part trente-neuf


DRESS UP IN HIS FAVOURITE SPORTING TEAMS KIT - With nothing underneath and a will to please. There's a good girl.

QUIT SMOKING OR BETTER YET, DON'T EVEN START - I know it's easier said than done. But it's really not very good for you honey. Even though I will admit, it does look kinda chic.

GIVE HIM HEAD LIKE YOU HAVEN'T EATEN IN A WEEK - It works.

THE ONLY THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT TAKES AWAY A KILLER HEADACHE IS NUROFEN LIQUID CAPSULES - Then sleep.

IF YOU HAVE ACRYLIC NAILS, MAKE SURE YOU APPLY CUTICLE OIL - Don't forget about your OG's. Throw 'em a bone from time to time.

DON'T BE PRODDING THOSE BIRDS WHO HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH SOME JUNK IN THE CHEST AREA, IT'S NOT CHILL - We don't go around flicking your fried eggs. Ya get me?

PERCEPTION IS ONE'S OWN REALITY - Bare that in mind at all times, and go easy on your fellow humans.

Who is gonna peep 'Alice in Wonderland' this week? xx
artwork by: Lola

1 comment:

Jean said...

I absolutely adore your Take My Advice posts. They make me laugh, smile and sometimes I do take your advice!!!

xo