Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Owl has teamed up with another bird...


Those that follow me on twitter will be aware that I have taken up new employment, a 9 to 5 is pretty necessary for little things like say...rent.  I have been lucky enough to have been offered a job in wholesale for Pigeonhole. I start tomorrow and I'm well looking forward to nestling my beak under the feathery arm of this uber cool company.  We have 5 stores and counting here in Western Australia and we wholesale to hundreds of other companies nationally and internationally.  We opened our coffee shop 'Cabin Fever' on Friday night and stay tuned for our new menswear store opening in Northbridge in the coming weeks.

artwork done by local boy CREEPY
It's so refreshing to wake up in the morning and actually not want to kill yourself...who knew?!  So you can either peep PH blog for news but I intend on keeping you updated right here on O.Owl for any exciting things we'll be getting up to in the nest.

As we know, I can't say shit is good if I think it's wack.  Like, I could never ever work for somewhere that I didn't believe in...ya know?  So here's to two sexy birds coming together! Yeah thats right...I just called myself sexy....what of it?

Follow Pigeonholes blog and their twitter, and while you're at it, act like you know with facebook

No comments: