Saturday, February 5, 2011

Owl and Fitzy sitting in a tree...


I don't look up to many people for style inspiration...mainly 'cause I think they are fucking boring. I mean sure, Kate Moss always looks banging, but style icon? She wears skinny jeans and blazers. UM...how innovative. I mean FUCK she's a super model! Of course it looks 'amazing'.  There is nothing brave about her dress sense, or even memorable. I like a woman with a bit of POW...and Ms Fitz  puts the OW into the POW....


SWOON! I am in lesbian love with this woman. Now guess what? She only goes and offers me my own column on her blog! She asks, 'Would you like to contribute?' Me: 'Um, how about yes?'  So yeah I'm all up in her shit...I will be posting and advising on fashion advice to get you laid...lemme know how you go! Check it HERE.

xxxo

No comments: