Thursday, June 23, 2011

Glastonbury 2010 - a vintage year



I am not going to lie, I am green with jealousy of all those that are making the pilgrimage to Glastonbury this year.  This time last year I was packing my own tent. Glastonbury is the only place on this earth that can get me to fucking camp. Sozz. I like electricity. The ONLY thing I have in my box of smug is that we did not have a drop of rain and this year looks to be wet one. Oh well, here is my experience in pictures snapped by my best friend and photog Beck Mansell. (PS, I am extremely impressed with her camera skill here because lets just say we weren't exactly master of our brains for the whole 6 days) but please...enjoy





Local Natives
Crystal Fighters
And so all things must end.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics!
but isn't it summer when glastonbury is on? are those freaking campfires???? totally mad